Chicken 500 gms, ½ (half) cup yogurt, 1 tbsp coriander powder, 1 tbs garam masala powder, Red chili powder ½ tbsp, Ginger garlic paste ½ tbsp, 2 whole cardamoms, 2 cinnamon sticks, ¼ tsp turmeric powder, Onion 1, Coriander leaves ½ cup, Oil 3 tbsp, salt
- Heat oil in a Kadai.
- Add sliced onion. Stir till golden brown
- Take out the onion onto a plate
- Add the chicken to the same oil and stir fry till all sides are golden brown.
- Now add red chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder, salt, cinnamon sticks, cardamoms, and ginger garlic paste & mix well.
- Add yogurt and mix well.
- Finally add fried onions and mix again.
- Place the lid to close the Kadai and keep on medium to low flame for 5 to 10 minutes till the chicken is done.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot