- 6 tablespoons nestle quik sugar-free instant chocolate milk mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup milk (I use 1%)
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 3 cups quick oatmeal
- In food prosessor or mixer bowl add Sugar Free Quik, vanilla, margarine and milk and blend until smooth.
- Add coconut and oatmeal and blend until mixed together well.
- On a cookie sheet place a piece of wax paper and take spoonful of the mixture and roll into a ball place close together.
- Ready to eat in 1 hour.
- Keep in the refrigerator.