Pecan Sugared Bacon
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground pepper
- 12 thick-cut bacon slices
- Preheat oven to 400°. Process pecans in a food processor 20 seconds or until finely chopped. Stir together pecans, brown sugar, and pepper.
- Place half of bacon in a single layer on a lightly greased wire rack in an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet. Repeat procedure with remaining bacon, placing on another lightly greased wire rack in a second foil-lined baking sheet. Press pecan mixture on top of bacon slices, coating well.
- Bake at 400° for 22 to 25 minutes or until browned and crisp. Let stand 5 minutes.
Note: There is a print link embedded within this post, please visit this post to print it.