Mummy Hazelnut Brownies Recipe
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate bars, chopped
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups AP flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup Diamond of California chopped hazelnuts
- vanilla buttercream frosting
- candy eyeballs
MAKE MUMMY FROSTING PATTERN:
- Pour brownie mixture into prepared pan. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let cool completely before cutting into squares and frosting.
- Stir in chopped hazelnuts.
- Whisk in flour, cocoa powder, and salt.
- Stir in sugar and eggs.
- In a medium bowl, melt butter and chopped semisweet chocolate together. Let cool slightly.
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Line 9×13 inch baking pan with foil, leaving a 2-inch overhang on two sides; coat the foil with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Cut cooled brownies into squares. See step-by-step photos above to learn how to frost each brownie with a mummy pattern.