- In a bowl add ginger garlic paste, red chili powder, garam masala powder and salt. Mix well and apply this marinade to the chicken pieces. Keep aside for 20-30 minute.
- Heat oil in a vessel. Add chicken. Stir well.
- Add finely chopped green chilies, tomato puree. Mix and stir well on a high flame.
- Allow for 10 minutes so that the chicken gets cooked on a low flame.
- Add almond paste, mix well.
- Heat a piece of coal on gas burner for about 5 minutes.
- When the coal is red hot enough, transfer it to a small metallic bowl.
- Now keep the metallic bowl into the bowl containing chicken.
- On the coal pour a tsp of oil or ghee.
- The moment you see smoke coming out of the coal, close the lid of chicken bowl immediately and turn of the heat.
- After 5 minutes when the aroma of coal + oil / ghee absorbed by the chicken, remove the metallic bowl from the chicken.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.