Chicken 500 gms, dry roasted & coarsely grounded powder of (coriander + cumin + black pepper) 2 tbsp, paste made of (ginger + garlic + red chilies) 2 tbsp, onion 1, tomato 1, coriander leaves, oil, salt
- Heat oil in a Kadai
- Add finely chopped onion. Stir till it becomes golden brown
- Add roasted & coarsely grounded powder of coriander, cumin and black pepper.
- Add salt. Sauté for a minute or two. Add paste made of ginger, garlic and red chilies.
- Sauté for a while and add chopped tomato. Stir till tomatoes become soft.
- Add chicken.
- Mix well. Add coriander leaves, remaining spice powder and little amount of water.
- Boil on a medium flame till chicken is done.
- Serve Hot.