Freezer Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipe
- 6 chicken breasts
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 1 Tablespoon dijon mustard
- Salt & Pepper
- ½ cup plain bread crumbs
- ½ cup panko bread crumbs
- ½ flour
- 1 teaspoon season salt
- 6 slices swiss cheese
- 12 slices deli honey ham
- Preheat your oven to 400˚ and spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray and set aside.
- Using a meat tenderizer, flatten out chicken breasts so they are thin. Season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Whisk together eggs, milk and dijon mustard in medium sized dish.
- In separate dish, combine bread crumbs, panko bread crumbs, flour, and season salt.
- One piece of chicken at a time, place cheese slice on chicken, then top with 2 slices of ham. Fold chicken breast in half.
- Coat chicken in egg wash, then cover with bread crumb mixture, patting to make sure the mixture sticks.
- Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes, turnping over half way through cooking time, or until the internal temperature is 165˚ to ensure it is cooked all the way through.
- Remove from oven and let set for 10 minutes.