- Wash and clean chicken wings. Cut each wing into 2 pieces.
- Make a cut at one end and gently separate the flesh from the bone and gradually group it towards other end to give a lollipop like shape.
- 2 lollipops are made out of one chicken wing. Similarly make lollipops out of rest of the chicken wings
- Apply evenly ginger garlic paste, chili garlic sauce, tomato sauce, soy sauce and salt (little amount as soya sauce contains salt) to the lollipops.
- For mixture, take an egg in a small bawl; add some red chili powder, corn flour (about ½ tsp) and salt. Mix well. Take bread crumbs in a dish.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add lollipops in to the mixture (either one by one or at once), roll each lollipop into the dish containing bread crumbs and deep fry on medium flame till golden brown.
- Serve with any of the sauces you like.