Chicken breasts 400 gms, Onions 3, almond paste ¼ cup, yogurt ½ cup, black pepper powder 1 tbsp, ginger garlic paste 2 tbsp, masala powder made of roasted (coriander seeds 2 tbsp + cinnamon stick 1 + 4 cardamoms + 4 cloves ) 3 tbsp, salt, oil
- Cut chicken into strips and string each strip into wooden skewers
- Roast onions in a pre heated oven at 180ºC for about 45 minutes or optionally you can roast the onions in a traditional way on charcoal grill.
- In a wet grinder, make fine paste of roasted onions, almonds paste, ginger garlic paste, pepper powder, yogurt, salt & masla powder.
- Evenly apply the marinade made above to the skewered chicken pieces and keep aside for 30 -40 minutes
- Shallow fry chicken pieces till golden brown
- Serve Hot.