Rice 2 cups, 200 gms boneless chicken, 1 egg, finely chopped ginger garlic 2 tsp, corn flour 1 tsp, pepper powder 1 tsp, soy sauce 2 tsp, chili garlic sauce 2 tsp, mix vegetables ½ cup(green peas, carrot, cauliflower boiled or you can add vegetables of your choice), salt
- Soak rice (long grain preferred) into water for about 20 minutes and drain water after 20 minutes
- Cook rice up to 95% so that rice remains not too sticky. Remove excess water from the rice and sprinkle some oil to make the rice non sticky.
- Cut chicken into smaller pieces. Add some salt, pepper powder and corn flour. Mix well.
- Heat oil in a pan. Fry the chicken pieces and keep aside.
- In a pan add few drops of oil. Add finely chopped ginger garlic & stir for a while.
- Add 1 egg. Gently stir. Egg will cook within a minute.
- Add rice, fried chicken pieces, boiled vegetables (optional)
- Mix well on a medium flame.
- Add soy sauce, chili garlic sauce. Finally add salt taking into account all the sauces contain salt and adjust as per your taste.
- Stir well and Serve Hot