Blender Chocolate Mousse Recipe
- 1/2 cup whipping cream (or full fat coconut milk for dairy-free)
- 1/2 cup Silk cashew milk
- 1/4 cup butter ( or 2 tbsp coconut oil for dairy-free)
- 2 ounces good quality unsweetened chocolate such as Ghirardelli, chopped
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup powdered Swerve Sweetener
- 1/2 tsp espresso powder (optional but boosts chocolate flavour)
- 2 large eggs (if concerned about raw eggs, use Safest Choice Pasteurized Shell Eggs)
- In a small pan, combine cream, cashew milk and butter. Bring to a full boil and then remove from heat.
- In a blender, combine unsweetened chocolate, cocoa powder, sweetener, and espresso powder. Pour in scalded cream mixture and blend until smooth.
- Add eggs and blend again until smooth.
- Pour into 4 dessert cups and chill at least one hour.